Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Swell Maps - Another Song

Swell Maps were one of the first artists to have records released on the Rough Trade label. Another Song is from their 1979 debut album A Trip to Marineville. Listen to Another Song and throw any corrections my way.

I wanna spend some time with you, I'm having just another day (Sunday!)
Just what does this playing pays? someone else's drugs (oh yeah!)

No one went in for my show, still the second gig (don't go!)
Not the best, but it still can get good. Ronnie does drinks till 3 (that's right!)

I wanna live my life with you – not really, it just sounds good (so good!)
Whadya you say we pass the time, do all drugs I got (so fine!)

Wooooooo-ooooooo-oooooooo-oooooooo-oooooo-oooooo!

Let me spend some time with you, I'm having just another day (Sunday!)
No more waiting, I can't control that. Everything is really good (suspect!)

this is just another song, let's just run along (gig's up?)
this is just another song, now it's gonna stop!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home