Friday, December 19, 2008

Worst lead up to a round of shots

me: It's obvious that most of the stimulus package that Bush gave Americans went towards the purchase of Chinese goods. We essentially gave our Federal Reserve Notes to China.

balding old man: Not all of it, I'm sure...some must have gone to Taiwan, or maybe Korea.

me: Same difference in this context. I guess not all of it went to benefit Chinese companies directly, as we probably really stimulated the outsourced industry in Asia. My point is, American industry wasn't stimulated very much. Ever hear of the North American SuperCorridor Coalition or the Amero?

balding old man: You've been listening to too much Rush Limbaugh, or reading too much Internet media.

me: (laughs) I'm paranoid for good reason, balding old man. Now let's have those Jameson shots and toast for a better tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home