Monday, June 30, 2008

June ends



I have packed all my shit yet again. I have moved my shit, yet again, in frantic maneuvers of the car I drive, running it hard, braking hard, and stopping for kids trying to not to run into traffic. I should have been a taxi driver.

I haven't showered since Friday afternoon. It's too humid, and the place i will leave forever tomorrow is just too disgusting in the mugginess. I'll have to shower at the new place before work. Fortunately, my towels are waiting in the new room. The new room also has illegal plants in it, left over from a Shayne "aiken" to leave town. they are thirsty and drooping as a result. it brings a smile to my face, even though the room as that trademark dank smell to it as a result. They should be out soon, though, or else eviction would be imminent.

I have been awake for about a half hour. it's now 0223. I knew trips down to Maryland would fuckup my sleeping habits. I slept at a rest stop for thirty minutes yesterday. The result was a stiff neck and an aching head/ear combo. I'd say worth it, altogether worth it.

I haven't been writing enough for my thesis during the past 2 weeks. At least I am getting field work done in Maryland. at least I've been enjoying the sweetness the fruits of life have to offer in Maryland. At least I will be out of the geek-sloth shithole tomorrow. (read: no more maggots in the trash pale)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home